Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Results Show MIM Style

And voted off the show is..... Wendy Thomas!!


Back from the break... the results are in... 3-6 did their thing Friday night and all, for the most part all went well. There was no cursing... calling women B's & H's... or guns and grenades on the stage. I was a lil disappointed there no spinners:-( The crowd was off the chain! There was pushin, shovin, Buck jumpin (memphis talk), beer throwing, grills gleaming and breast showings! All this from our Caucasian (90% of the crowd) brothers and sisters. So was I correct in my original assessment?? I'll let you view for your self.


On another note:

Corrinne Bailey Rae and John Legend held it down. I still have to pick up her CD. She had some real nice songs. She even had one that had somewhat of an hip hop beat in it. For all of you in the Memphis area...stay tuned...something tells me she is going to be back later this year...hum..:-?




I have to admit I was not a John Legend fan at first... He kept on trying to sing Stevie Wonder songs and I was why is Christopher Williams lil cousin jacking up Stevie Songs. I finally got a hold of his CS where he was singing his own stuff and it was cool. The CD was actually worth buying...did I buy it?? Anyway, he puts on a good show. I would go see him again. He and CB Rae did a duet together during his show. Was it "If This World Were Mine??" Can't remember... still trying to get that MIM smell out of my head! ~Ackkkk~....












No comments: