Monday, May 28, 2007

G.D Answers & Questions


Is Burk coming back?? Is McDreamy going to be Chief? Is George going to repeat his intern year?? The Grays Anatomy season finally answered some important and long standing questions and left with a equal blend of questions. I was impressed with the writing, direction and most of all the the use of the Chief's (Webber) interaction and quasi narration through out the show. Back to the questions. Was the anathematizing of George moral retribution for what occurred between him and Izzie. Is he leaving the show in real life?? It appears to me that he may be a drama queen, no pun intended, for going on talk shows talking about how he was called this and that... by Isaiah Washington (Burk). Anyway, I think the chief is going to step down... he really needs his wife, which is sad. It's NOT sad that he needs his wife... it's sad that I believe after possibly the best overall GD (Gray Day) show which featured him, his narrative skills and acting abilities that he could possibly leave the show. Hope he doesn't....
I think next year there are going to be some things.. big things in store for Miranda (The Nazi)... just got this feeling...humm...
The pinnacle of the show was of course... The Wedding... Burk walked down the aisle with more confidence and assurance than Denzel Washington in Malcomb X! He made some remarkable speeches during the last episode, both showing his range of "being sure" about Christina.
At the end of the day he was right... she wasn't "sure" and he knew it. The vowels never should have been on paper... they are in the heart. I'm not sure she knew it until he was gone. But that's usually how it happens... they never know... until they are gone.
I'm looking forward to next season... maybe I'll have T-Vo by then. I'll see. Until then I'll be shaking the remote and setting the VCR.

No comments: