Tuesday, April 03, 2007

That's how they bounced...




Gotta first of all give a shout out to the SEC. Congrats to the Lady Vols and Florida Gators for winning the National Championships!! I'ma have to call up my girl Candace Parker and congratulate her. Humm... I wonder if Pat Summitt will be interested in coaching the Grizzlies AND Candace is interested in playing for the Grizzlies!!


I did wil the office bracket in the men's tournament!! Even though I picked OSU to take it all I still had more points than everyone else! Yea... I got a few hidden talents. Gotta shout out to Greg Oden and Mike Conley Jr. for doing their things! G.O. You represented! See you in the NBA next year... I'm predicting a top 5 lottery pick. For real I heard the Grizzlies are trying to court Billy Donavan. What would be the odds if we got him AND Oden in the same year??


Word of the day - (m) Pulchritude

No comments: