Thursday, March 01, 2007

Is it 07' Already?

I can't believe it's 2007... The last time I was on here was sometime in 2006, maybe October or November. A lot has taken place since then... then again a few things have remained the same. I'm still flying here and there every now & then and still trying to make a buck off of real estate. In other words, still trying to make a dollar out of .15 cents. I said I was going to do better about blogging and transferring my thoughts to this cyber newsletter. I got to give a big shout out to Z for graduating from Law School. Be sure to check his blog out at spikezee.blogspot. He got some heavy st Z, I'm sure you did well on your bar exam. A bro. was praying for you. We need a lawyer in the family... especially Beta Xi! You know they gon be hitting you up!

No comments: